13-Nov-21 Round 1 Saturday Pennant
Welcome back! Looks like a cold & wet start to Season 21-22.
Good news; hot food is back after the game. This will commence this Saturday . The currency will be cash as usual. Anyone willing to help out in this endeavour will be welcome. Please talk to Sue Arnott.
See the selections at the bottom of this page.
Round 1 for Season 2021-22 kicks off this Saturday 13th November
· 1st & 3rd sides are playing at home
· 2nd side is playing away at Whittlesea
· 4th side is playing away at Rosanna
· 5th side is playing away at Glenroy
Important information for this Saturday’s game
· Please make sure you change your bowls rings before the start of Saturday’s game
***All members playing in your rink must have the same bowls rings
· Please arrive at your venue before 12:30 pm except for the duty Rinks at home,
· Please arrive earlier around 11.45 am for Duty 2 – Setup outside & Duty 1 –Setup inside
This week duties (please arrive earlier around 11.45 am):
· Duty 2 rink is 1st side team – skipped by Shane Waddingham &
· Duty 1 rink is 3rd side team – skipped by Greg Lambert
Please scan QR code on arrival to all games, plus at away games you will need to show your vaccination status to their COVID Marshall, no proof no entry.
A handy tip is to carry a paper copy of your certificate, just in case your phone goes flat, or you forget your phone plus ID, this will save frustration and disappointment when playing at away clubs.
· Our Club Handbook has been delayed
· Coaching this week Thursday, 10am, 3pm & 5.30pm plus 1.30pm Monday
· Club Uniform to be worn
· Please bring a drink bottle with you
· Skips to pick up scorecards from your Side Manager
· Mats & Jacks should be sprayed with disinfectant before game by the duty rink and after the game by the Lead
Please contact Peter mob 0449 140 349, if you are unable to play.