22 October 2022 Weekend Round 2
Note currently there is no access to the Bowls Club from the overflow carpark in Pitt St, bridge was damaged with the flood waters last week.
Round 2 this Saturday 22nd October
· 1st side is playing away at Hurstbridge
· 2nd side is playing Bundoora at Home
· 3rd side is playing Hurstbridge at Home
· 4th side is playing away at Mitcham
· 5th side is playing City of Heidelberg at Home
· Please arrive at your venue before 12:30 pm except for the duty Rinks at home. Please arrive earlier – around 11.45 am for Duty 2 – Setup outside & Duty 1 –Setup inside
This week duties:
· Duty 2 rink is 3rd side team – skipped by Greg Lambert &
· Duty 1 rink is 2th side team – skipped by Grant Dinsmore
· Please wear your club uniform
· Please bring a drink bottle with you.
· Please check your bowls rings are in good condition, new bowls rings are available from the bar.
· After the game can the Lead or Second please make sure the bowl scoop is put away.
· There will be hot food after the game, for the usual cost 4 for $2, we are looking for volunteers to assist with food after each game during the season, please let Brent if you would like to help.
Please contact Greg Lambert if you are unable to play