28 January 2023 Weekend Round 12
In light of the forecast temperature being 36oC this Saturday, our Saturday Selection Committee have contacted opposition clubs regarding starting earlier, this request has been accepted favourably.
Can all skips make sure the players in their rink are aware of the change in start time for their game this Saturday? We are currently just waiting to hear back from Broadmeadows?
Round 12 this Saturday 21st January
· 1st side is playing Doncaster AWAY starting at 10:30am
· 2nd side is playing Broadmeadows at home – starting at 11:00 am
· 3rd side is playing Heathmont AWAY starting at 10:00am
· 4th side is playing Mooroolbark AWAY starting at 11:00 am
· 5th side has forfeited to Club Bridgewater
Duty rinks at home please setup around 11.15 am or early if your game starts earlier. Duty 2 – Setup outside & Duty 1 –Setup inside
This week duties:
· Duty 2 rink is 2nd side team – skipped by Grant Dinsmore
· Duty 1 rink is 2nd side team – skipped by Helen Smith
· Rolling Grass Green – Frank Camera
· Blowing / sweeping Synthetic Green – Brent Blackwell
· As the weather is going to be hot, make sure you keep well hydrated & don’t forget your drink bottle.
· After the game can the Lead or Second please make sure the bowl scoop is put away.
Please contact Greg mob 0409 215 773, if you are unable to play