29 November 2022 Midweek Round 7
Reminder the last game before the Christmas break will be on Tuesday 13th December, recommencing in the New Year on Tuesday 17th January 2023.
Two further notes :
· currently there is no access to the Bowls Club from the overflow carpark in Pitt St, the bridge was damaged with the flood waters last week.
· with the way the weather has been over the past week or so, all games are on unless your skip calls you, to let you know the game has been cancelled.
Details for this Tuesday’s game
· Please arrive at your venue before 9:45 am except for the duty Rink at home, please arrive 45 mins earlier for Duty 2 – Setup outside, Duty 1 Setup – inside
** This week’s – Duty 2 rink is 2nd side rink – skipped by Helen Smith &
– Duty 1 rink is 1st side rink – skipped by Ernie Richards
· Rolling Grass Green – Frank Camera
· Blowing / sweeping Synthetic Green – David Hosking
· Gate Duty this week – Frank Pavic
For those carpooling please park your cars in the overflow carpark off Pitt St, to help alleviate parking issues in the club carpark. As the weather is warming up, remember to be well hydrated & to bring your drink bottle.