UPDATED >>> Weekend Pennant Practise match against Ivanhoe – Saturday 1st October 2022 & Pennant Report Form
Selections are at the bottom of this page. Updated Fridayn30/9
This Saturday, Weekend Pennant Committee would like all players to fill out a Pennant Report Form on their team members. The form is similar to the one we used last year with a couple of changes, your Skip will hand out the report sheet to you before the game starts, please fill in after the game and give back to your Skip.
For those carpooling please park your cars in the overflow carpark off Pitt St, to help alleviate parking issues in the club carpark.
This week duties:
Duty 2 rink (Outside) is rink – skipped by Wayne Wilson &
Duty 1 rink (Inside) is rink – skipped by Jenny Millar
· Please arrive before 12:30pm
· Please wear your club uniform
· Please bring a drink bottle with you.
· Please check your bowls rings are in good condition,
new bowls rings are available from the bar
· After the game can the Lead or Second please make sure the bowl scoop is put away.
· There will be hot food after the game, for the usual cost 4 for $2, we are looking for
volunteers to assist with food after each game during the season, please see Brent
Arnott if you would like to help.
If you are unable to play please contact Greg Lambert