Eltham Bowling Club is located on Susan St, near the corner of Bridge St, (20-50 Susan St, Eltham). Parking is available adjacent to the clubrooms, across Diamond Creek in Pitt St, and on Susan St itself.
Our club is a strong, competitive, yet friendly club, with around 150 members. The club has 2 greens: a tift dwarf grass green, and a synthetic green, which allows all year round bowling.
For the competitive bowler, we offer:
- Saturday pennant with sides in division 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7
- Midweek pennant with sides in division 1, 2, 2, 3 and 5
- Night pennant
- Numerous club championship events
- A friendly and welcoming atmosphere
And for those not so competitive:
- Social bowls on Wednesdays and Saturdays (Winter)
- Social functions
- The same friendly and welcoming atmosphere
Our clubrooms can also be hired out for functions and fundraising activities, and other events. We offer a large dance floor, kitchen and bar facilities, and can accommodate 120 people in our rooms and on our decking area, at very competitive rates. For more information, click here.