Availability to start this saturday’s (28th January 23) pennant game earlier

Due to the forecast temperature for this Saturday (28/1/23) being 36oC, the Saturday Pennant Committee would to start games 2 hours earlier if possible, this will also depend largely on our player availability and whether opposition teams are available to play earlier too.

Can you please let me know by 4pm this Tuesday 24th January if you are not available to start earlier on Saturday?